Accounting, post-print accounting, and audit user-exit program inputs and outputs
The InfoPrint Manager accounting and audit user-exit programs require the same inputs and produce the same outputs so the program descriptions are the same. The post-print accounting user-exit program requires more inputs and produces more outputs.
The source code (in the C programming language) for the sample separator page user-exit
programs listed in Supported types of PSF DSS user-exits are located in the
The sample programs store the data into a file you can access with these executable reporting utilities:
- Provides accounting data for the actual destinations defined, based upon the destination ID.
- Provides accounting data for the actual destinations defined, based upon the userid.
- Provides detailed accounting data for the destinations defined, based upon the particular userid supplied.
- Provides audit data for the actual destinations defined, based upon the destination ID.
- Provides audit data for the actual destinations defined, based upon the userid.
- Provides detailed audit data for the actual destinations defined, based upon the particular userid supplied.
- Provides post-print accounting data stored in jobcompletion.log, sorted by actual destination.
- Provides summary post-print accounting data stored in jobcompletion.log, sorted by job submitter.
- Provides detailed entries of times and pages printed for a specific job submitter in jobcompletion.log.
The source code for these reporting utilities is also located in the install_path\exits\psf directory.
These executable reporting utilities are located in the
install_path\bin folder. By specifying these executable reporting utilities at the DOS command line,
you can display data by either destination ID or userid. For example, to report on
print requests submitted by a specific user to a actual destination for which the
accounting user exit has been activated, you can specify ainurpt3 and then provide the userid to the program.
The data structures for the accounting, audit, and post-print accounting user-exit
programs are included with the source code in the
install_path\exits\paf\ainurpt.h files. The code for these structures is shown in Structure of a user-exit program.
The declarations of these exits are:
void ACCOUNTING (ACCOUNTING_EXITDATA *exitdata) void AUDIT (AUDIT_EXITDATA *exitdata) void JOBCOMPLETION (JOBCOMPLETION_EXITDATA *exitdata)
The ACCOUNTING_EXITDATA, AUDIT_EXITDATA, and JOBCOMPLETION_EXITDATA input and output parameters contain all the input and output data needed to communicate between InfoPrint and the user-exit programs.
The ACCOUNTING_EXITDATA, AUDIT_EXITDATA, and JOBCOMPLETION_EXITDATA structures include these fields.
To build the executable program, you must use the Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Program, pull-down menu.