Setting the Time Range for a Report
By default, reports show data for today, starting at midnight local time. You can change this time range.
Note: Reports are truncated at 10,000 records. To avoid truncation, set the time range short enough so that the report includes fewer than 10,000 records.
To set the time range for a report:
- In the title bar of the Report_name pod, click , the search icon.You see this area below the title bar:
- In the Select a time range field, do either of these:
- Select one of the preset time ranges.
- To set your own time range:
- Select Custom.
- Enter values in the Start time and End time fields, in this format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm.
- Click Apply.