Printing in Color or Black and White
You can print the output in full color or in black and white.
- Click Color or Basic Settings on the left side of the screen.Note: Depending on the printer configuration, the Color section might not be displayed.
- Go to Color/Black and white.
- To print in full color, select Color.
- To print monochrome, select Black and white.
- To print in full color using C, M, Y, K, and an additional ink color, select CMYK+. Note: You can also specify that the CMYK+ color model is used only when rendering spot colors and choose the name of the output profile.