Configuring the Advanced Color Settings
- Click Color on the left side of the screen.
- Go to the Advanced Settings section and expand it.
- To substitute a color, set the Color substitution to On.
- To set how to output black for text and line art, select one of the options from the
Black (text/line art).
- To limit the toner amount used:
- Go to Toner/Ink limit.
- Select Low, Medium, or High depending how much you want to limit the amount.
- To specify how to reproduce black and gray when printing in color, select one of the
options from the Black/Gray reproduction.