Configuring the Job Options
- Click Job Setup on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the number of copies you want to print in the Copies field.
- To specify which pages to print, enter a single page, multiple pages separated by
commas, or a range of pages in the Page range field.Note: This field is available only when the printer configuration supports it.
- Select if you want to print, hold or both by selecting one of the options from the Print mode list.
- Expand the Job Information group.
- Enter the job name in the Job name field.
- Enter the code in the User code field, if available. This code is used for billing and tracking purposes.
- Set a job printing date and time by selecting By date from the Due list.
- To specify the user who creates the job, type a name in the User name field or select a user already registered from the list.
- To specify the person who owns the job, enter the name in the Customer field.
- If you have chosen to add a banner page to the job, edit the information to print on the banner in the Banner page information field.
- If you must specify any additional instructions for processing the job, use the Special instructions field.
- Add additional information about the job in the Notes 1 and Notes 2 fields.
- In the Description field, enter a text to describe the job.