Job Submission Session Stopped with Job Properties Editor Error
If a TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission session stops unexpectedly there are several possible reasons:
- You refreshed the browser or closed it instead of using the Close button to end the previous session.
- Data was accidentally deleted from the session folder.
- Your browser is using an invalid session.
If your job submission session stopped with this error message: S00103E: Job Properties Editor encountered an error:
filepath(The system cannot find the path specified), do these:
- Click OK.
- Close the TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission session using the Close button.
- Open a new TotalFlow Production Manager Job Submission session.