The TotalFlow Production Manager user interface has a menu bar at the top, which is always available from any page in the interface.
The menu bar lets users do these actions:
- Switch between the available pages. For example, click Operations, Queues, Configuration, or Reports at the left of the menu bar.
Important: Always use the page buttons to switch tabs in the user interface because using the browser's forward and back buttons can cause unexpected results.
- Switch between tabs on the Operations page. Click Operations, then select a tab name.
- Log a user out of TotalFlow Production Manager. Click the administrator tools icon at the right of the menu bar, then Log out.
- Change the password of a logged-in user. Click the administrator tools icon at the right of the menu bar, then Change Password....
- Download TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver. Click the administrator tools icon at the right of the menu bar, then Download driver....
- See the online version of the TotalFlow Production Manager User's Guide. Click , the help button, at the right of the menu bar, then click Help.
- See information about this installation of TotalFlow Production Manager, including the version number, whether the installed license is the trial license or the permanent license, and the number of days until the trial license expires. Click , the help button, at the right of the menu bar, then click About.