How to Use the Manuals and Help
Use the instruction manuals and Help according to your needs.
- To learn how to install and start this application
- See the Setup Guide.
- To start working with RICOH TotalFlow Production Manager
- See the Quick Start Guide.
- To learn about the functions and basic operations of this application
- See the User's Guide.
- To learn about configuring on-screen settings
- See the on-screen field help.
Displaying the instruction manuals (Setup Guide and User's Guide)
Use these procedures to display the instruction manuals (HTML/PDF).
The descriptions in the HTML and PDF formats of the instruction manuals are the same.
- To display the HTML User's Guide:
- In the TotalFlow Production Manager user interface, click , the help button, at the right of the menu bar, then click Help.
- If you are not logged in to TotalFlow Production Manager, enter this URL in a web browser: http://hostname:15888/help/index.jsp. The name of the computer where TotalFlow Production Manager is installed is hostname.
- To display the PDF manuals, click Start, point to All Programs, then RICOH TotalFlow Production Manager, and then click either Setup Guide or User's Guide.
Displaying balloon help
- When you mouse over certain items on the pages of the user interface (point without clicking), help for that item appears inside a balloon.
- Click to see balloon help for the property. In the balloon help, click to display the related page in the HTML User's Guide.