Configuring Mozilla Firefox
To access TotalFlow Production Manager with Mozilla Firefox, you must configure the browser.
Note: This procedure shows how to configure Mozilla Firefox on Windows 8.1. There might be minor differences in other releases of Firefox or Windows.
To configure Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- Type this command In the address bar:
- Press Enter.You see a warning message.
- Click I accept the risk!.
You see the configuration options.
- To change the language that TotalFlow Production Manager uses for the user interface:
- Click the Settings icon, then click Options.
- Click Content.
- In the Languages area, click Choose....
You see the Languages dialog.
- Select your language from the list and click Add.TotalFlow Production Manager supports these languages:
Note: If more than one locale is available for a language, for example, English\United Kingdom [en-gb] and English\United States [en-us], it does not matter which locale you choose.If you set the browser language to a language that is not supported, TotalFlow Production Manager defaults to English.
- Click Move Up until your language is the first entry in the list.
- Click OK.
- In the Options dialog, click Privacy.
- In the History area, select Remember history.