Configuring Mozilla Firefox
To access TotalFlow Production Manager with Mozilla Firefox, you must configure the browser.
Note: This procedure shows how to configure Mozilla Firefox 116 on Windows 11. There might be minor differences in other releases of Firefox or Windows.
To configure Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- Type this command In the address bar:
- Press Enter.You see a warning message.
- Click Accept the risk and continue.
You see the Advanced Preferences page.
- To change the language that TotalFlow Production Manager uses for the user interface:
- Click the Open application menu icon in the top right corner, then select Settings from the menu.
- On the General page, scroll down to .
- Click the Choose button next to Choose your preferred language for displaying pages
You see the Webpage Language Settings dialog.
- If your preferred language as not in the list, click Select a language to add, then select a language and click Add.
- Select your preferred language and click Move up until your language is the first entry in the list.TotalFlow Production Manager supports these languages:
- If you set the browser language to a language that is not supported, TotalFlow Production Manager defaults to English.
- If more than one locale is available for a language, for example, English\United Kingdom [en-gb] and English\United States [en-us], it does not matter which locale you choose.
- Click OK.
- On the Privacy and Security page, scroll down to History.
- Click the arrow next to Firefox will and select Use custom settings for history.
- In the options list, select Remember browsing and download history.