Checking the Change in Color over Time
In the Management Console screen, a line graph is displayed. Specify the date and settings to display the graph, and check the color status of printers on the printer.
- Printing condition: The chart specified in Initial Settings
- Date Range: 7 days ago to today
- Change View:Model
To check the change in color over time:
- Specify the period to check the changes in Date Range:, and then click Save.
- Change the settings in Location:, Printing condition:, and Change View:.
- In the Location: field, specify the location in which the printer to check is located.
- In the Printing condition: field, specify the target condition (standard) against which to compare the colors.
- In the Change View: field, specify whether to display a graph for each printer model, or for each paper.
- To narrow down the printer or paper to display on the graph, clear the checkboxes of the items to hide.
- Check the graph. For details about reading the graph, see How to Read the Graph.
- To save a report file in CSV format, click Export. For details about the items saved in the report, see Report Containing Graph Data.
- Close the web browser.