Displaying the Management Console Screen
In the address bar of a web browser, enter the IP address and port number of the computer (server) that is connected to the machine via USB cables to display the Management Console screen.
To display the Management Console screen:
- Check the IP address and port number of the server.
- If the menu screen is not already displayed, click the RICOH icon () on the desktop to start it.
- Click the Machine Settings button () on the menu screen.
- Click Auto Color Adjuster Server Settings, and check the IP address and port number.
- Start your web browser, and enter the IP address and port number in the address bar.
- Enter the user name and password.The Management Console screen is displayed.