Operation Workflow of Colorimetry
Print the chart for colorimetry on the printer to be adjusted for colors, and scan the chart on the machine to measure its colors. Save the measurement result in IT8 or CGATS TXT format. Load this file in a color management app or other application, and use it to manage the color quality of a printer.
- Start Colorimetry and register a chart for colorimetry.
- Print the chart for colorimetry on the printer that you will measure.
- In Colorimetry, specify the measurement conditions, the save location of the measurement result, and other settings.
- On the machine, scan the chart for colorimetry that is printed.
- Manage the measurement results on your computer.