Performing Color Adjustment
Adjust the colors printed on the printer by scanning a color chart on the machine and registering the created profile to a DFE.
- You can confirm the name of the PDF file for the color chart that is assigned to each combination of a printer and paper on which to perform color adjustment in .
To perform color adjustment:
- On the operation screen of the Fiery Command WorkStation or the TotalFlow Print Server, print the PDF file of the color chart for creating a profile.
- Select the printer on which to perform color adjustment.
- Print the document data using the required print settings.
- When using Fiery, register the print job in the job archive to omit importing the chart.
- When using the TotalFlow Print Server, keep the job as a saved job to omit importing the chart.
- Take the last copy of the profiling chart that you printed.
- Place the color chart for creating a profile on the machine, with the print side facing up.
- On the computer taskbar, click the RICOH icon ().
- Click Quick Color Adjustment.
- In the Quick Color Adjuster dialog, click Scan.
- In the Scan Chart dialog, click Start Scan.
- Check that the Pre-judgement, Create Profile, and Register Profile to DFE checkboxes are selected.
- If an error occurs, follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click Exit.
- When you are using a DFE that does not support automatic registration of profiles, register the stored profile manually to the DFE.