Precautions Before Operation
- It is recommended to perform image density adjustment in advance.
- The printer: Paper of the size specified in the document data is loaded, and there are no errors.
- The machine: The red indicator is not lit.
- The computer connected to the machine: The menu screen of RICOH Auto Color Adjuster is displayed, and no other applications are running.
For details, see Using the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster Application.
- Original data: Data that can be used in Color Sample Matching.
For details, see Original Data Supported in Color Sample Matching.
- Printed color sample: The color sample must be printed in the same size as the size that is specified in the document data.