Performing Color Sample Matching
This function prints a document on paper while matching the colors in the document to the colors of printed color samples. This section describes the basic operation when color matching a single-page document.
- It is recommended to perform image density adjustment in advance.
- Check the following before performing this function:
- The printer: Paper of the size specified in the document data is loaded, and there are no errors.
- The machine: The red indicator is not lit.
- The computer connected to the machine: The menu screen of the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster is displayed, and no other applications are running. For details, see Displaying the Menu Screen of the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster .
- Original Data: Specify data that can be used in Color Sample Matching. For details, see Color Sample Matching.
- Printed color sample: The color sample must be printed in the same size as the size that is specified in the document data.