Performing Quick Color Adjustment
Use Quick Color Adjustment to perform color adjustment on a printer and evaluate the result.
- It is recommended to perform image density adjustment in advance.
- Check the following before using this function:
- On the printer whose color you want to adjust: The density of the printed image is normal and there are no errors. Check that the paper registered in Initial Settings is loaded.
- The machine: The red indicator is not lit.
- The computer connected to the machine: The menu screen of RICOH Auto Color Adjuster is displayed. Also, the ColorGATE Productionserver must be started and running.
- To use the Quick Color Adjustment function with a Fiery controller, set the Fiery Command WorkStation language to English or Japanese.
- When printing a color chart, use paper that matches the following settings, and specify
the paper correctly in the print settings.
- Paper of the size specified in Quick Color Adjustment on the Scan Settings screen.
- The same paper as specified in Paper Type on the Add Paper screen of the Initial Settings screen.
- Use the paper that matches the size specified in Quick Color Adjustment on the Scan Settings screen. Otherwise, a paper jam may occur. Change the setting when using paper of a different size.
- When ISO12647-8 Coated V3 F51 is specified as the verification standard to verify colors in Verification Wedge, it is recommended to print the color chart on UPM Digi Finesse gloss (250gsm) to determine pass or fail in Color Verification.
- Print about 10 copies of the chart, and use the copy that is printed last.