Turning Off the Machine
To turn off the machine, use the power switch on the left side of the machine.
- Do not turn off the power of the machine immediately after turning it on. Before turning off the machine, wait for the indicator to remain lit for 10 seconds or more.
To turn off the machine:
- Turn off the power of the computer that is connected to the machine.
- Close the source tray as required.
- Fold the extension tray (1), and set it back to its original position (2).
- Close the source tray by lifting it until it is locked in place (3).
- Remove the output tray from its fixed base as required.
- Push the output tray upward (1).
- Pull out the output tray (2).
- Turn off the power switch on the left side of the machine.The indicator turns off.