Improving the Quality of Color Reproducibility
This section describes the procedure to improve the quality of color reproducibility by performing the color matching process twice when a large deviation in color is detected even after a color matching process is performed and the profile is created.
- The quality of reproducibility in color might not improve even after performing this procedure.
To improve the quality of color reproducibility:
- To save the profile, select Save on the lower-right side of the Color Sample Matching dialog.
- Print a document using the profile that you saved. For details, see Using the Profile to Print a Document with Fiery and Using the Profile to Print a Document with TotalFlow Print Server .
- In the Before Color Matching section, click Delete.
- Place the printed document with the printed side facing up on the machine.
- Specify the size of the printed original in Before Color Matching.
- Click Scan in Before Color Matching.Scanning starts. Wait for scanning to finish. When the scan is complete, the scanned image appears in Before Color Matching.
- Specify the profile that was used in step 2 in CMYK Source of Reprint After Color Matching. For details, see Matching Colors and Creating a Profile.
- Click Execute Color Matching, and check the color deviation again.