Performing Color Verification
You can evaluate the result of the color adjustment, and check the status of the specified printer.
- You can confirm the name of the PDF file for the color chart that is assigned to each combination of a printer and paper on which to perform color adjustment in .
To perform color verification:
- On the operation screen of the Fiery Command WorkStation or the TotalFlow Print Server, print the PDF file of the color chart for verification.
- Select the printer on which to perform color verification.
- Print the document data using the required print settings.
- When using Fiery, register the print job in the job archive to omit importing the chart.
- When using the TotalFlow Print Server, keep the job as a saved job to omit importing the chart.
- Specify not to retain the RIP-processed data after the process is complete.
- Take the last copy of the profiling chart that you printed.
- Place the color chart for verification on the machine, with the print side facing up.
- On the computer taskbar, click the RICOH icon ().
- Click Quick Color Adjustment.
- In the Quick Color Adjuster dialog, click Scan.
- In the Scan Chart dialog, click Start Scan.The color chart for color verification is scanned, and the scan result is evaluated.
- Check the Color Verification Results.
- If NG is displayed, click the Details button to see the Post-judgement details.
- If NG is displayed, check that the print settings are specified correctly and the paper conforms to the specified standard, and then perform Quick Color Adjustment again.
- Click Exit.The color verification of the color adjustment result is complete.