Screen Configuration of the Colorimetry Screen
Click Colorimetry on your computer to display the Colorimetry screen. On the screen, you can register, manage, or scan the chart for colorimetry.
- 1. Add
- Register a chart for colorimetry.
- 2. Delete
- Deletes the selected chart for colorimetry.
- 3. Scan
- Displays the Measurement and Saving Settings screen. In the screen, specify the measurement conditions, save location of the measurement
result, and other settings, and click OK to scan the chart for colorimetry on the machine.
- In the File Name field, enter the name under which to save the measurement result.
- Click Browse..., and specify the destination folder to save the files.
- Select the Lighting Condition from M0(A), M1(D50), and M2(A+UV cut).
- In the Color Space for Measurement field, select the color space for measurement from Lab, LCh, XYZ, Spectroscopy, Density (Status T), and Density (Status E).
- In the Saving File Format field, select the file format in which to save the measurement result from IT8 (*.it8) and CGATS.txt (*.txt).
- 4. Preview ()
- Displays the preview of the selected chart.
- 5. List of Charts for Colorimetry
- Displays the list of charts for colorimetry.