Front and Left View
Describes the basic components located at the front and left side of the machine.
- 1. Output tray
- The scanned document or color chart is ejected onto this tray.
If the ejected sheets are curled or not stacked neatly, attach the auxiliary tray that is provided with the machine.
- 2. Power switch
- Push to turn on or off the power of the machine.
- 3. Indicator
- Indicates the machine status.
- Blue (left): The machine is operating normally. The machine is ready to scan originals and color charts.
- Red (right): A paper jam or other error occurred. Check the message that is displayed on the computer, and then resolve the cause of the error.