- If the machine behaves unusually as follows, turn off the power immediately. After
turning off the power, make sure to disconnect the power cord plug from the wall outlet,
and then contact your service representative and report the problem. Continuously
using the power cord can result in fire or electric shock.
- The machine is emitting smoke.
- The machine is emitting odors.
- Metal objects or other foreign objects have fallen inside the machine.
- Water or other fluids have fallen inside the machine.