Names of Machine Parts
Front and Left View
Front and Right View
|1||Front door||3||Paper guides|
|2||Source tray||4||Extension tray|
Back and Left View
|1||Ventilation holes||3||Power cable inlet|
- If the ejected sheets are curled or not stacked neatly, attach the auxiliary tray provided with the machine to the output tray. For details, see RICOH Auto Color Adjuster: User Guide.
- Ventilation holes prevent the internal components of the machine from overheating. Do not block the ventilation holes.
- Do not use a USB cable other than the cable provided with the machine. Proper operation of the machine is guaranteed only when it is connected to a computer via the provided USB cable.
- : mainly Europe
Plug the power cable into a wall outlet that supplies electricity of 220–240 V, 1 A or more, and 50–60 Hz.
- : mainly North America
Plug the power cable into a wall outlet that supplies electricity of 120–127 V, 1.2 A or more, and 60 Hz.
- Make sure that the power cable is securely plugged directly into the wall outlet.
- Do not apply an excessive force on the upper part of the machine. The machine might topple over and cause injury.
- Do not apply an excessive force on the output tray, front door, source tray, paper guides, or extension tray. Doing so might damage the machine.