Collecting Logs Automatically
This section describes the procedure to perform when you are requested to collect a log automatically, upon consulting your service representative, or other occasions.
- The log does not contain any data or personal information that can be used to identify a specific individual.
To collect logs automatically:
- If the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster screen is not already displayed, click the RICOH icon () on the desktop, to start it.
- Click the Machine Settings button ().
- Click Backup/Restore/Log.
- In the Log Collection section, click Start Collection.
- Specify the file name and save location, and save the log.The log is saved as a file in ZIP format.
- Click .