Using the TotalFlow Print Server to Print the Color Chart PDF File for Color Verification
To obtain a stable color output, print 10 copies of the chart. Use the copy of the profiling chart that is printed last.
To use the TotalFlow Print Server to print the color chart PDF file for color verification:
- Set the paper specified in Paper Name on the Add/Edit Chart screen of Initial Settings onto the paper tray.
- In the Paper section, click Paper catalog to select a paper from the paper catalog. To specify the paper Type, Size, and Weight manually, click Manual paper.
- In the Color section, set the CMYK input profile to the profile that is specified in Verification Wedge on the Add/Edit Chart screen of Initial Settings.
- Set the Reference profile to None.
- Set the Printer profile, front to the output profile that is created in color adjustment.
- Set Rendering intent to Relative Colorimetric.
- Set the Blackpoint compensation to Off when the PDF job processor (RIP) is Heidelberg APPE.
- Set Preserve Pure Black to Off when the PDF job processor (RIP) is Heidelberg APPE.
- Set Black (text/line art) to Normal.
- Set Black/Gray reproduction to Off when the PDF job processor (RIP) is SCREEN APPE, Kodak APPE, or CPSI.
- In the Print Quality section, set the Halftone screening to the same settings as specified when creating the output profile that is specified in Initial Settings.
- Set the CMYK overprint sequence to After color conversion when the PDF job processor (RIP) is SCREEN APPE.