Do not place an original or color chart in the condition as shown below on the machine:
- Bound by a staple or paper clip
- Has a hole, rip, or notch
- Has a rip or is wrinkled
- Pasted together with another piece of paper
- Has a piece of adhesive tape or glue on it
- Has a protruding part such as an index tab or tag
- Placing an original or chart in one of the conditions previously mentioned might generate
a paper jam, or the machine might malfunction.
Correct the curl before placing a heavily curled original or color chart on the machine.
You can scan an original or color chart that has a curl that satisfies the following
||7.5 mm (0.3 inches) or less
||30 mm (3.9 inches) or more
||On the leading or trailing end of an original/chart