Using Fiery to Print the Color Chart PDF File for Color Verification
To obtain a stable color output, print 10 copies of the chart. Use the copy of the profiling chart that is printed last.
To use Fiery to print the color chart PDF file for color verification:
- Set the paper specified in Paper Name on the Add/Edit Chart screen of Initial Settings onto the paper tray.
- In the MEDIA section, select Paper Catalog or specify Paper Type, Paper Weight, and Paper Size manually.
- In the LAYOUT section, set Duplex to Off.
- In the COLOR section, select the Output profile that is generated by the color adjustment process.
- Set CMYK source to the profile that is specified in Verification Wedge on the Add/Edit Chart screen of Initial Settings.
- Set the CMYK rendering intent to Relative Colorimetric.
- Clear the Black compensation point checkbox.
- Set Print CMYK gray using black only to Off.
- Set Black text and graphics to Normal.
- For the Halftone mode, specify the same setting as the one that was used when the output profile specified in Initial Settings was created.