Revoking the License Key
The Self-service License Key Revoke System (SSR) is designed to permit Ricoh customers a method to move license keys between systems and recover from system failures. If you must revoke more than 2 keys from the same EID, contact your local Ricoh Support team for assistance.
- Go to http://ricohsoftware.com/#revoke.
- Click the Self-Service Revoke button.
- Select one of the 3 available revoke methods from the Revoke By list:
- Entitlement ID (EID)
- The EID that you must revoke for the software reporting a license violation condition.
- Activation ID (AID)
- The AID is necessary when you only must revoke a single set of keys for 1 EID. For example, if you accidentally activated using the wrong system fingerprint and have the AID string available.
- License Key File Upload (license.key file or lservrc file)
- Best general-purpose option for resetting all EIDs installed for a specific product on a given server. You can select a license.key file or lservrc file.
- Depending on your selection from the Revoke By list, enter the EID, AID, or upload the key file in the Enter your EID, Enter your AID, or Upload Your License File (Max file size, 2 MB) fields.
- Enter your company name in the Company Name field. Make sure to use the same the company name used in the original EID email.
- To receive the revoke details, enter your valid business email address in the Business Email Address field.
- Agree that you have removed any infringing copies of the software and are compliant with product licensing terms.
- Click Submit.
- Depending on the network speed or processing time, it may last up to 90 seconds until you receive the notification.