Configuring an actual destination
- From the InfoPrint Administration
Servers main window, enable the appropriate actual destination
(in this case,
NewP, as shown below) by right-clicking the actual destination and then selecting Enable.
- Ensure that the Color mapping table (
pie1.set) has been specified on the AFP Color tab of the Printer Properties notebook and that the Location of resources (
/usr/lpp/psf/config/) has been specified on the AFP Resources tab.
- Submit your job to InfoPrint Manager, using either
the command line or the InfoPrint Select client.
Using the InfoPrint Select client to submit a job
There are 3 ways to designate a color mapping table when using InfoPrint Select:
- Use the Logical destination to designate the color mapping table. Specify the color-mapping-table attribute in the Job and document defaults associated with the logical destination to which you are sending the job.
- Use the Actual destination to designate the color mapping table. Specify the color-mapping-table attribute of the Actual destination to which you are sending the job.
- Use the File → Print method to designate the color mapping
table. If you are using a newer version of InfoPrint Select, a Job settings dialog appears after the
Othertab of Job settings dialog. Enter
pie1.setis the name of the color mapping table.