Stopping a printer to perform scheduled maintenance
- Open the InfoPrint Manager Operations GUI or the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- In the GUI, find the printer that you want to stop and select it.
- Use Printer—>Disable to disable the printer. The InfoPrint printer will stop accepting jobs, but the printer will not stop printing immediately. All of the jobs that were in the processing state before you disabled the printer will print before it stops.
- After the printer stops printing, you can perform whatever maintenance you need to.
- When you are finished and the printer is ready to receive jobs again, go back to the InfoPrint Manager GUI.
- Find the printer in the GUI and select it.
- Use the GUI to enable the printer again.The printer will be available to accept and print jobs again.