Specifying the destination name
To print from the command line to a single destination without having to specify the
-p flag or its argument with each job, you can define the destination name on your system:
- Click on My Computer icon and select Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
- Click New under System Variables to create a new system variable, and the destination name to it.
- In the Variable field, type: PDPRINTER and in the Value field type:
- Click OK.
- Restart your system to make the changes take effect.